BBO Discussion Forums: upload .pbn files into hand editor - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

upload .pbn files into hand editor

#1 User is offline   spassvogel 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-September-19, 04:14

My bridge club mails .pbn files of our weekly tournaments to all players und now i'm searching a possibility to upload .pbn files into my bbo --> into hand editor

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-September-19, 10:20

See the web page mentioned here:

http://www.bridgebas...post__p__811234

#3 User is offline   johnjo42 

• PipPip

Posted 2014-September-22, 08:31

I have exactly the same query but can take it a stage further as our website uses bridgewebs and I can down load all the hands which are saved as a single pbn file. Clicking on the file brings up all the hands and I can see any hand I like by clicking on it as it opens within BBO..

But I cannot do anything with the hand having opened it as it is as if it is a "read only" file. I want to be able to save a particular hand and then add the bidding, play etc but I can't find any way of doing this.
JJ

#4 User is offline   Narra Nhoj 

• PipPip

Posted 2014-September-22, 10:23

View Postjohnjo42, on 2014-September-22, 08:31, said:

I have exactly the same query but can take it a stage further as our website uses bridgewebs and I can down load all the hands which are saved as a single pbn file. Clicking on the file brings up all the hands and I can see any hand I like by clicking on it as it opens within BBO..

But I cannot do anything with the hand having opened it as it is as if it is a "read only" file. I want to be able to save a particular hand and then add the bidding, play etc but I can't find any way of doing this.
JJ

I can't help with the BBO hand editor problem, but this is just to let you know that when Bridgewebs version 2.19g is released in October you should be able to download the hands directly in LIN format.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users