Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4a health code

#1 User is offline   123cris345 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-September-13, 06:25

thanks for treat me like I a zero person yes do have some brain damage witch make me odd to most people and for the most part I nice until some call dumb or stupid well truth I can't think stand up and do something wrong even if can't stand me being in the so you tell how sick person me or the has normal brain willing some one like me that I a zero anyway thanks for me feeling on the low side try hard person just want chance to play

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-September-13, 07:31

View Post123cris345, on 2014-September-13, 06:25, said:

thanks for treat me like I a zero person yes do have some brain damage witch make me odd to most people and for the most part I nice until some call dumb or stupid well truth I can't think stand up and do something wrong even if can't stand me being in the so you tell how sick person me or the has normal brain willing some one like me that I a zero anyway thanks for me feeling on the low side try hard person just want chance to play

Hi Cris,

Welcome to the Forums. I don't understand what the problem is. Someone upset you, but can you explain what happened (without naming names)? It sounds as if you should be emailing abuse@bridgebase.com - that's BBO's Abuse department.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users