BBO Discussion Forums: Support for Bridgemaster in web version of BBO - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Support for Bridgemaster in web version of BBO

#1 User is offline   fuburules3 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-September-01, 00:04

I sent an email to support about this and they suggested I post in the forums.

Basically I purchased a lot of the Bridgemaster hands for the windows version of BBO. It seems like there is overall a push for people to use the web version (and the windows versions is no longer being worked on) yet in order to play the Bridgemaster hands in the web version, I have to pay to rent them even though I already purchased them. It would be nice if it was possible to play the hands I already purchased for free in the web version.

#2 User is offline   Rain 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-September-01, 08:21

Hi,

Unfortunately, we were unable to convert the old client Bridge Master to new web version directly. But we definitely don't want the loss of old software to deter anyone trying to switch to web BBO client, which we think is much superior in almost all other ways. So if this is an issue just let our support team know your name and details, and we'll give you a BB$ subsidy to help the transition.

Rain
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users