• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Subs info - suggestion for who like be sub sometimes

#1 User is offline   drinbet 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-August-30, 09:57

Hello,

I like to be sub sometimes when free time and no partners around, i like to play with random partners and help to complete some game or torney.

But sometimes i have more time, sometimes less. When i add myself as sub only came info "your partner will be xxxx (level)" , is possible came more info like "board 12 from 15" or 1 from 8...or "estimated time left" is a big diference how many boards left before accept it...

tks,
Adriano

#2 User is offline   Jacki 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Guests

Posted 2014-August-30, 20:21

View Postdrinbet, on 2014-August-30, 09:57, said:

Hello,

I like to be sub sometimes when free time and no partners around, i like to play with random partners and help to complete some game or torney.

But sometimes i have more time, sometimes less. When i add myself as sub only came info "your partner will be xxxx (level)" , is possible came more info like "board 12 from 15" or 1 from 8...or "estimated time left" is a big diference how many boards left before accept it...

tks,
Adriano

Hello Adriano:

Almost all BBO tournament games include 12 boards. If it is a timed game, you can be fairly precise in the number of boards left to play if you will note when the tournament began. If it is not timed, a short note to the TD of the game asking how many boards/rounds are left will give you the information you need.

But thanks for your suggestion. We will pass it on to the programmers to see if this will be a viable option for them to include in the information the prospective sub is given.

Jacki :)

#3 User is offline   drinbet 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-September-02, 12:33

hi Jacki,

there is no chance for ir, one popup came and the only option is yes or no (accept or not)

Adriano

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users