BBO Discussion Forums: Riga Invites - cool video + audio commentary - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Riga Invites - cool video + audio commentary

#1 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-August-13, 12:18

I like what they did here (live now, I hope these sessions are archived somewhere):
http://sportacentrs....ga_invites_2014

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-August-13, 12:41

Yes, very nice presentation, although a couple of times the vugraph part of it stopped updating. The voice commentators I was just listening to are pretty good, too; I was pleasantly surprised that it was in English. And now there's an interview with the players, and it's also in English.

It may be impossible to get bridge on broadcast TV, but it looks like it could be alive and well in webcasts.

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-August-13, 12:52

Just added a Video button for their vugraph on BBO. So now, when Riga Invites is on, users on web version of BBO will see a Video button at each table, which will pop-up at the table inside BBO showing the live video stream with audio ON. Should make it easier to listen and follow the play without keeping several windows open.

This button was available for the Spingold too, recently, except it was only the video, commentary was done in BBO.

Other vug organizers, if you plan to do live video or something similar, email vugraph at bridgebase.com with a link to your livestream and we can add a video button for your broadcast.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users