Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Accessing teaching tables

#1 User is offline   imaquila 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-August-04, 19:26

I've been trying to access BILies Retreat for a lesson that started a few minutes ago. I see there's one table there but I can't get to it. PLUS... I know it uses VOICE but I found nowhere on BBO that explains where I download whatever is needed to hear voice.

Can anyone offer me some wisdom?

#2 User is offline   imaquila 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-August-04, 19:37

I've been trying to get to teaching tables for nearly a week now without success. Right now, there's suppose to be a lesson in BILies Retreat that I wanted to sit in on and while I can see there's a table there, I can't get to it. PLEASE can someone tell me what it is that I'm missing to get there. I hate to miss yet another opportunity to learn something!

Thanks for any assistance!

#3 User is offline   FM75 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-August-04, 21:40

View Postimaquila, on 2014-August-04, 19:37, said:

I've been trying to get to teaching tables for nearly a week now without success. Right now, there's suppose to be a lesson in BILies Retreat that I wanted to sit in on and while I can see there's a table there, I can't get to it. PLEASE can someone tell me what it is that I'm missing to get there. I hate to miss yet another opportunity to learn something!

Thanks for any assistance!

You need to join BIL. If you have already done that, you may need to register for the teaching table. If that fails check with Maureen, "hallway" on BBO.

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-August-05, 05:06

BILies Retreat is a public club, no need to register anywhere. I suspect the problem is, you need to click the "Full Tables" button there. Notice that there are three buttons above lists of tables in clubs: Open, Full, Friends. The default is set to showing "open tables". Teaching tables will usually have all 4 seats occupied, hence be listed as "Full tables"

#5 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-August-05, 14:17

You don't need to download anything to hear voice. It's built into the new (web) version of BBO, it's not available at all with the old (download) version.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users