Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Small bug in robot tournament

#1 User is offline   xeno123 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-July-23, 11:14

So after a tournament is completed, I can't always see the bidding/play of the other competitors. I can see all the final contracts and results, but when I click an individual result I see only my own bidding and play. It's inconsistent within one tournament - same of the deals I see everything as normal, while other deals the bidding/play of others remain hidden. (It might possibly relate to whether I used the new feature while the tournament is running to see the contracts and results on a particular hand).

The bug was introduced when the new feature was added that allows you to see the final contract/result of other competitors after you complete a hand but before the tournament is completed.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-July-23, 12:03

See the posts starting from here: http://www.bridgebas...post__p__800794

Wait a 2-3 minutes and you should be able to switch to other hands. There's always been a delay, the difference is that the current version has the other hands on display because they're left over from the new traveler feature. But since the hands haven't been moved into the myhands DB yet, you still can't view them individually.

#3 User is offline   xeno123 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-July-28, 11:19

View Postbarmar, on 2014-July-23, 12:03, said:

See the posts starting from here: http://www.bridgebas...post__p__800794

Wait a 2-3 minutes and you should be able to switch to other hands. There's always been a delay, the difference is that the current version has the other hands on display because they're left over from the new traveler feature. But since the hands haven't been moved into the myhands DB yet, you still can't view them individually.

That's just not the case. I have some boards that were completed over half-an-hour ago, and any hands that I looked at during the tournament are still not accessible. The ones I didn't check work normally.

There is definitely a bug here.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users