• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Player data from the WBF website

#1 User is offline   Rossoneri 

• Wabbit
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-July-02, 05:13

For the purposes of a task I was given (don't ask), I had to search for past competition participation and results for a subset of bridge players. I didn't see any good way other than to manually input names on the WBF website to access the information I required. Would anyone happen to know of a less painful solution?
SCBA National TD, EBU Club TD

Unless explicitly stated, none of my views here can be taken to represent SCBA or any other organizations.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-July-02, 05:35

View PostRossoneri, on 2014-July-02, 05:13, said:

For the purposes of a task I was given (don't ask), I had to search for past competition participation and results for a subset of bridge players. I didn't see any good way other than to manually input names on the WBF website to access the information I required. Would anyone happen to know of a less painful solution?

Ask Traian Chira, he has direct access to WBF database. You can find him at bridge at chirasoft dot com. I suppose he can pull a summary based on what you need, if he has access to that type of data (not sure he has full access, but he can pull player profile info)

#3 User is offline   Rossoneri 

• Wabbit
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-July-02, 22:11

View Postdiana_eva, on 2014-July-02, 05:35, said:

Ask Traian Chira, he has direct access to WBF database. You can find him at bridge at chirasoft dot com. I suppose he can pull a summary based on what you need, if he has access to that type of data (not sure he has full access, but he can pull player profile info)

Ok, thanks!
SCBA National TD, EBU Club TD

Unless explicitly stated, none of my views here can be taken to represent SCBA or any other organizations.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users