BBO Discussion Forums: Dallas NABC Plat Pairs - Chinese pair doing very well - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dallas NABC Plat Pairs - Chinese pair doing very well

#1 User is offline   Rain 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-March-22, 09:57

chen930830 (Chen Yi Chao) and Jasonbear (Hu Jun Jie) had a huge evening session yesterday (67%) and are in 2nd place overall today.

The funny thing is, my husband (winkle) is playing, but got eliminated. However everyone started going to him to congratulate him! He didn't know what was going on till he saw the results. They thought he was Yichao or Junjie hehe.

The NABCs have more and more Chinese players there. Anyone else there? I'll be going to Vegas NABC if anyone wants to say hi. :P
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

#2 User is offline   lycier 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-March-23, 05:48

View PostRain, on 2014-March-22, 09:57, said:

chen930830 (Chen Yi Chao) and Jasonbear (Hu Jun Jie) had a huge evening session yesterday (67%) and are in 2nd place overall today.

The funny thing is, my husband (winkle) is playing, but got eliminated. However everyone started going to him to congratulate him! He didn't know what was going on till he saw the results. They thought he was Yichao or Junjie hehe.

The NABCs have more and more Chinese players there. Anyone else there? I'll be going to Vegas NABC if anyone wants to say hi. :P

NABC - 北美春季桥牌锦标赛上中国牌手,表现上佳。

chen930830(陈一超)与Jasonbear(胡俊杰)昨晚的比赛非常成功(67%),并排在当天第二。

有趣的是,我的丈夫(winkle)也在比赛,但被淘汰。可是每个人都开始去他向他表示祝贺!他不知道发生了什么事情,直到他看到了结果。他们还以为他是陈一超或胡俊杰,嘿嘿。

如今北美春季桥牌锦标赛上有越来越多的的中国牌手。还有谁想去参赛?如果有人想打个招呼,我也会去拉斯维加斯参加北美春季桥牌锦标赛

#3 User is offline   Rain 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-March-24, 08:18

View PostRain, on 2014-March-22, 09:57, said:

They did not make it to the end, but it was quite fantastic. I believe they are juniors. :)
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

#4 User is offline   winkle 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-March-28, 08:49

They also made it to the round of 16 in the Vanderbilt, beating Spector (with Hamman, Lev) and an experienced dutch team with Mark Lair along the way. They finally lost to Fireman yesterday but Fireman is a tough team. :)
My name is Winkle.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users