BBO Discussion Forums: Why is there such a thing happened? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why is there such a thing happened?

#1 User is offline   lycier 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-March-20, 05:44

Recently I can't log into BBO unless bbo old programmer windows, I can't open BBO client even though I can visit bbf slowly.
Today I spent more than two hours, I finally opened the bbo client.The Error message is " Fatal error:Critical file not found:BBOTable.swf Error #2036 ", so I had to have feedback twice to Google brower in detail.
After several minutes,I can log into bbo faster,however I can't open table,even though I opened table and played against GIB,but GIB played very very slowly and GIB can't play against me.After 30 minutes,everything is ok.
Google brower version : 35.0.1870.2

Why is there such a thing happened?

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-March-20, 13:17

This all sounds like poor connection between your ISP in China and BBO's ISP in America. This type of thing is usually temporary, and there's not much we can do about it. If it persists, send email to support@bridgebase.com and they'll relay it to our system administrator, he may be able to work with the ISP to improve it.

#3 User is offline   lycier 

Posted 2014-March-21, 00:31

temporary?It was used to be several months,temporary is our extravagant hopes.but now I can log into bbo normally.

#4 User is offline   lycier 

Posted 2014-March-21, 05:05

In fact it has plagued us for many years, we spent quite a lot of time, but we don't want to say.

#5 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2014-March-22, 16:25

In general I think connections between China and US will always be poor, because of the distance and the Great Firewall.

#6 User is offline   lycier 

Posted 2014-March-23, 01:18

Oh, the original reason is Great Firewall, it seems a lot of people mistakenly complain the bbo,thank you very much for you to tell us the truth.
no way...............

#7 User is offline   lycier 

Posted 2014-March-29, 11:48

View Postbarmar, on 2014-March-20, 13:17, said:

This all sounds like poor connection between your ISP in China and BBO's ISP in America. This type of thing is usually temporary, and there's not much we can do about it. If it persists, send email to support@bridgebase.com and they'll relay it to our system administrator, he may be able to work with the ISP to improve it.

I can't help but to tell you that some members often complain about bbo net recently:
1- hard to log into bbo,not easy to open bbo client,even hard to vist bbf.
2- frequent drops, especially during the rush hour.
3- even though don't drop,the network is often unstable.

I know that is not BBO problem,however there is no exception in chinese players of shanghai city----best network in China,thus really make us mad for every night ! some chinese need to spend several hours,very poor !This really torture us.

#8 User is offline   ripperD 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-July-20, 20:23

eh..i know it has been almost 15 years when i reply this, but recently i had the same problems. first i thought it was something wrong with the flash, however the log in web page showed "critical file not found,error#2036" i dont care if the bbo will be very slow, i just wanna log in... can anybody help me??

#9 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2017-July-23, 10:50

This is usually a problem with your Internet connection.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users