Posted 2013-August-27, 07:57

View Postmink, on 2013-August-27, 07:02, said:

This link works for me.

Link works - good - now look at boards :ph34r:

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2013-August-27, 13:34

We're looking into this. There's a backlog in the transfer of hands to myhands, although it doesn't seem to be affecting the ACBL tourneys for some reason.

#5 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2015-July-27, 08:00

View Postbarmar, on 2013-August-27, 13:34, said:

We're looking into this. There's a backlog in the transfer of hands to myhands, although it doesn't seem to be affecting the ACBL tourneys for some reason.

With the occasion..i ask here it because is an information that can be usefull also for everybody: is it possible to have a way (i.e. search box how google) to make more quickly a serching of a type of contract ? Last time (via recent bbo ACBL events) i wanted to see all contracts of little slam. For doing it i must see all visibile boards beginning from 1 traveller :if there is not what i was searching i tried 2 traveller and so on untill i found what i wanted. This one is extremely slow requiring a lot of time. How it is possible to select directly a seach i.e. all 6 ? etc. Thanks, bye.

#6 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-July-27, 08:28

View PostLovera, on 2015-July-27, 08:00, said:

With the occasion..i ask here it because is an information that can be usefull also for everybody: is it possible to have a way (i.e. search box how google) to make more quickly a serching of a type of contract ? Last time (via recent bbo ACBL events) i wanted to see all contracts of little slam. For doing it i must see all visibile boards beginning from 1 traveller :if there is not what i was searching i tried 2 traveller and so on untill i found what i wanted. This one is extremely slow requiring a lot of time. How it is possible to select directly a seach i.e. all 6 ? etc. Thanks, bye.

You used to be able to do this, and hopefully you will shortly again be able to do this, by using a third party application Double Dummy Solver by Bridge Captain (Google is your friend).

This software could download hand records in bulk and then allowed you to filter by a variety of means (ie by slam bids).

Currently the ability is crippled by the recent requirement to log into MyHands. We live in hope that this is a temporary obstacle, and I know that the developer is currently trying to find a solution.
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

#7 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2015-July-27, 09:14

Such as : copying the URL of ShowBoards #7815 Rock around the clock 1 and inserting it in google search is the same resulting :1 traveller, etc. But if i want select in box searching all 4 contracts (there are in any travellers) and insert togheter +4 exits : a long number with indication not found (but is the just proceeding ?).

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users