BBO Discussion Forums: People who join a table then immediately leave - BBO Discussion Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

People who join a table then immediately leave

#21 User is offline   OldPlayr 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2013-September-10, 15:39

View Postjillybean, on 2013-September-09, 19:40, said:

LOL Oldplayr, when you first complained about the players on BBO I offered to play a few games with you. I attempted to contact you on BBO, sent a few messages inviting you to play which you ignored.
You revealed later that you have your chat screen hidden/minimized. !! I suggest that you may be the cause of many of your problems. I can imagine that your partners, with or without profiles are attempting
to discuss system approach with you, receive no response so naturally, give up and leave the table.

You may want to try communicating with partners before complaining on here.

Not complaining - just made a suggestion on improving partner assignment (The title of the forum is "Suggestions for the Software", correct?)

I feel that there is opportunity to improve seating options.

Having to go to a table, check a profile, and then try to start a dialog hoping to get an answer (in a common language) on what conventions to play leads me to believe that there must be a better way, hence my suggestion here.

#22 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2015-March-29, 16:11

Hi, let's try this way: select "Watch to play" and click on "full(=not open)" table more compatible/balanced to your profile (you are able to see "profile" of players of that table): infact you are kibbitzer and for" a while "you can see play...until a player leaves the seat (anytime sostituite by robot until play ends) and if you are now able to click quickly on free seat you may join and play (i have noticed it easier in Relaxed than Main B.C.) at table.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users