Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wish List - iPad App Potential improvements to IPad app

#1 User is offline   JRG 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2013-January-16, 09:38

In portrait mode, it would be nice to be able to change the chat pane (right sidebar) to show Who is Online, My Scores, much the way the web version allows different things to display in the sidebar. Because chat is so important, it would require a fast and easy way to toggle back to chat.

Be able to login as "invisible" as in other BBO. I know the Anonymous logins are there, but they are not the same. Actually, I personally have no desire to play against an anonymous player.

More of the BBO Options: Toggle showing when friends logon, chat options.

Options that a person would normally set once and forget about should be set through the iPad (iOS) "Settings", though not using this option if the code base is shared between iOS and Android is understandable.

General (i.e. all BBO): By the way, I would love a way to block chat messages that do not come from a person at the table (player or kibitzer). I dislike getting random invitations to play in games with people I do not know.

General (i.e. all BBO): When one sets up a table with "reserved" seats and the player in one of those seats leaves, that seat should NOT be available for anyone to click on. It should still show up as reserved (obviously with an option for the host to turn off the reserve). It is incredibly annoying to be winding up a set game and be finishing a conversation with 1 or 2 of the players and have a barrage of requests to sit.

General (i.e. all BBO): Make it so that if a person clicks on a seat, he is shown the table description and needs to click a "Confirm" button BEFORE the request is processed. This should be bypassed for a person clicking on a seat reserved for him. There could also be an option for the table host to turn this behaviour on/off. There may be other exceptions as well (e.g. when a player is automatically moved in a tournament). NOTE: This is different from, but similar to, the above.
JRG

#2 User is offline   FM75 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-January-20, 14:31

I do not play on one. But it would be nice, if when kibbing, the screen would stay on like a TV - i.e. without having to touch it.

#3 User is offline   JRG 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-February-01, 15:18

View PostFM75, on 2013-January-20, 14:31, said:

I do not play on one. But it would be nice, if when kibbing, the screen would stay on like a TV - i.e. without having to touch it.

That is an iPad setting, not something the BBO app can change. It can be turned on/off, or the time-out changed, in the iPad "Settings" app (under "Auto-Lock").
JRG

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users