BBO Discussion Forums: la nouvelle version de BBO est triste - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

la nouvelle version de BBO est triste

#1 User is offline   cath 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-October-24, 10:51

je n'aime pas du tout la nouvelle version de BBO. Trop de gris, plus de "lobby" ... on ne peut plus trouver de duplicate, par les appels d'offre des joueurs, ni monter des duplicates, en choisissant des joueurs dans tous les pays .
Avoir une possibilité de discussion générale était fantastique, donnait une dimension planétaire à ce site. Maintenant on est tout seul devant son écran, on ne voit que les gens que l'on a coché au fil des parties. ..
Et où est passé le bouton des "couleurs" ?????

J'aimais bien les anciennes versions.

Cath

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-October-28, 22:10

cath, welcome to the forum. Except in the International Forum section, the preferred language here is English. Below is a translation made with Google Translate:

Title: the new version of BBO is sad

I do not like the new version of BBO. Too much gray, more "lobby" ... can no longer find duplicate, by inviting players, or mount duplicates, selecting players in all countries.
Having a possibility of general discussion was fantastic, gave a global dimension to this site. Now you're all alone in front of the screen, we see that the people are ticked over the parties. ..
And where is the button "colors"?????

I liked the older versions.

#3 User is offline   cath 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-November-18, 07:32

thank you, I will try to write in english next time :))) Cath

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users