Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Protesting a director's call

#1 User is offline   michaelpag 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-August-15, 15:19

My partner and I played in ACBL game #5854 today. Before board 3 was shown to us, one of our partner "disappeared", apparently he/she had electricity and connection problems. Sometime later in the tourny, we received a message from the director that on board 3, our opponents were given credit for making 3 clubs. I protested that we never played the hand. The director insisted it was started. I just reviewed the hand on line. Our bidding makes absolutely No sense. We were East/West. I would never open my hand with a 2 heart bid and my partner with never pass with her hand. I don't know what happened, but we did not play any part of this hand. How do I protest?

Michael P. Miller
ACBL # - 1436007

#2 User is offline   Jacki 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Guests

Posted 2012-August-15, 16:22

You have sent the complaint to acbl@bridgebase.com, a ticket has been opened and you will get a reply to the ticket within a few minutes.

We do appreciate you letting us know about any situations that seem unreasonable to you during our ACBL games on BBO.

Jacki :)

#3 User is offline   michaelpag 

• Pip

Posted 2012-August-15, 20:02

View PostJacki, on 2012-August-15, 16:22, said:

You have sent the complaint to acbl@bridgebase.com, a ticket has been opened and you will get a reply to the ticket within a few minutes.

We do appreciate you letting us know about any situations that seem unreasonable to you during our ACBL games on BBO.

#4 User is offline   michaelpag 

• Pip

Posted 2012-August-15, 20:04

Hi Jackie,

Much thanks for your reply. I have not received a "reply to the ticket" as of 10:03 p.m. tonight. This is consistent with my other experiences (not related to Bridge Base)in trying to contact anyone at the ACBL.

Michael

#5 User is offline   Jacki 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Guests

Posted 2012-August-15, 22:10

View Postmichaelpag, on 2012-August-15, 20:04, said:

Hi Jackie,

Much thanks for your reply. I have not received a "reply to the ticket" as of 10:03 p.m. tonight. This is consistent with my other experiences (not related to Bridge Base)in trying to contact anyone at the ACBL.

Michael

Have you looked in your spam folder? This was sent to you several hours ago. However, I have resent it as an email, not an answer to a ticket, to the email address you provided to us in your original complaint.

#6 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-August-15, 22:24

I'm sending the log messages that show us sending this email successfully to you in a private message. You can pass them on to your mail provider, they should be able to trace where they were lost.

#7 User is offline   michaelpag 

• Pip

Posted 2012-August-16, 06:05

View PostJacki, on 2012-August-15, 22:10, said:

Have you looked in your spam folder? This was sent to you several hours ago. However, I have resent it as an email, not an answer to a ticket, to the email address you provided to us in your original complaint.

#8 User is offline   michaelpag 

• Pip

Posted 2012-August-16, 06:07

Hi,

Still nothing from BridgeBase, nothing in the spam folder. How do I check what email I gave you? If the email address is attached to my login in name, then it should be correct because I have previously received emails from BridgeBase. Thank you.

Michael

#9 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-August-16, 10:20

Michael, did you see the private message I sent you? Click on your name in the top right of the forum, select "Messenger", and click on the conversation named "Customer support email".

I'll also send you Jacki's email.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users