• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Exclude New Members Why ?

#21 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-July-31, 04:27

I assume Frances has a longstanding account. The comment in reply to her seemed to suggest she might have "something to worry about" and that therefore she "should be more circumspect about who she allows to use her internet connection." FWiiW I also play on a shared connection and have been booted from a tournament (when I objected to the opps refusing to give their carding agreements despite this being in the Tournament Rules and the resulting conversation when the TD chose to ignore this). Note also that I play in Tournaments so rarely (above experience is just one reason) that I never have a TCR high enough to join in those which have it set.
(-: Zel :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

#22 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-July-31, 15:44

View PostZelandakh, on 2012-July-31, 04:27, said:

I assume Frances has a longstanding account. The comment in reply to her seemed to suggest she might have "something to worry about" and that therefore she "should be more circumspect about who she allows to use her internet connection."

I intended it as a more general comment, not specific to Frances.

FWiiW I also play on a shared connection and have been booted from a tournament (when I objected to the opps refusing to give their carding agreements despite this being in the Tournament Rules and the resulting conversation when the TD chose to ignore this). Note also that I play in Tournaments so rarely (above experience is just one reason) that I never have a TCR high enough to join in those which have it set.

Were you just booted from that one tourney, or were you put on the tourney's permanent exclusion list? One incident like this should not usually be enough to get you banned.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users