• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vugraph Games

#1 User is offline   Toradin 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-June-05, 20:04

Hi,

I have been enjoying playing the new Vugraph Games feature over the past couple of weeks. However, I have found that as the host of the table, when my friends take a seat after I set a deal source, BBO's auto-redeal function will kick in. Because of this, the Vugraph set we play will have 1 or more deals fewer than it should have. Furthermore, although the dealer moves with the redeal, the vulnerability stays the same. This causes us to be playing with the vulnerability of the previous board throughout the whole set. I think that I can work around this by setting the deal source after all the players have taken their seats so that auto-redeal will not take effect (I have not tried this yet), but would it not be better and easier to just disable the auto-redeal function for vugraph tables?

As an example of what I am talking about, if a player takes a seat after I load a deal source which starts from board 1, the hand will be redealt and I will see the cards for board 2 instead. However, while the dealer changes to East, the vulnerability will remain none vulnerable, which is not the same as the board which was played in the actual match.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users