BBO Discussion Forums: Problem viewing My Results after tourney ends - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Problem viewing My Results after tourney ends

#1 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-May-30, 08:53

I've been encountering this problem, but others here in BBO have not been able to reproduce it, so I want to find out if it's just me.

I play a robot duplicate tourney with the web version of BBO. After the tourney is over, clicking on a board under My Results->My Table highlights the board, but doesn't change the board shown in the movie at the bottom. If I switch to the Other Tables tab, I can click on other tables and the movie will change, but clicking on my table again has no effect on the movie.

I don't have any problem if I look up the tourney in Hands & Results, it's only when it's showing in My Results after the tourney ends.

I'm on a Mac running Snow Leopard, with the latest version of Flash installed. I only see this in Chrome and Firefox, NOT in Safari.

Has anyone else noticed this bug? If so, what OS and browser are you using?

#2 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-May-30, 09:08

I have not seen this using IE8 and Windows XP.

#3 User is offline   hharmon 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-May-30, 11:06

I have this exact problem and it it is quite a nuisance as it keeps me from reviewing my bidding and play easily.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2012-May-30, 13:33

View Posthharmon, on 2012-May-30, 11:06, said:

I have this exact problem and it it is quite a nuisance as it keeps me from reviewing my bidding and play easily.

Can you provide the OS and browser information?

#5 User is offline   brucemca 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-August-22, 03:48

Hi

I have been experiencing a similar problem during ordinary play i.e. not with robots. The list of hands/results is there as normal but sometimes certain hands do not respond when selected i.e. the NSEW hands shown at the bottom of the screen do not change from the previously selected hand. For example out of 20+ hands we had played on Monday night 3 of them refused to display. They were non-consecutive apparently random hands. My OS is Windows 7 and browser IE9. The next morning all the hands display fine in the results section.

cheers

Bruce McArthur

#6 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2012-August-22, 04:26

Fred tracked this down a while ago, it happens if you kibitz one of the other tables while you're waiting for the tourney to complete. He mostly fixed it, but the problem apparently persists shortly after the tournament ends, while it's waiting for all the results from the other tables to become available.

But it sounds like you're talking about the main bridge club, not a tourney. Is that right? That seems like a different problem.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users