• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2/1 system notes

#21 User is offline   Cthulhu D 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Overbidding

Posted 2012-May-02, 20:53

I'm pretty sure that it would difficult to construct a case if you published an article that is 'here is how you can improve 2/1' then someone publishes an complete 2/1 system that is substantially their own work with some of your ideas incorporated in it.

Or am I breaching the rules for publishing my system notes on-line which include an idea from Justin Lall about using 1S as a relay in the sequence 1C-1D-1H-1S in transfer walsh?

If I published a book 'Posts by JLall' that is of course completely different, but in this case the concept (1S as a relay in that sequence), is fine for me to reuse.

#22 User is offline   JLOGIC 

• 2011 Poster of The Year winner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-May-02, 21:04

Ofc this is all fine with me whatever the laws fwiw. If my ideas or thoughts help you create something or even if you just play exactly what I think is good or something, that's fine with me, in fact I'm happy. If it wasn't, I wouldn't write those things on the forums/my blog/whatever. Obv if you just copy what I write verbatim and then profit from that I would be pissed, I guess in this case the laws are good!

#23 User is offline   Cthulhu D 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Overbidding

Posted 2012-May-02, 21:13

View PostJLOGIC, on 2012-May-02, 21:04, said:

Ofc this is all fine with me whatever the laws fwiw. If my ideas or thoughts help you create something or even if you just play exactly what I think is good or something, that's fine with me, in fact I'm happy. If it wasn't, I wouldn't write those things on the forums/my blog/whatever. Obv if you just copy what I write verbatim and then profit from that I would be pissed, I guess in this case the laws are good!

Complete Posts of JLall collectors edition inbound. More seriously though it's great and I hope you keep at it, opinions from good players like yourself, Han, Gnasher (I just got that this is a Dennis the Menace reference) and Frances that make this forum great.

#24 User is offline   Bende 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2012-May-03, 09:17

View PostPhil, on 2012-May-02, 10:40, said:

I've never seen Levin-Weinstein's notes on the web. Are they available to the general public?

No, my mistake. I meant I've used parts of their system (from their CC and from what they have explained on on-line forums), not their system notes which I obviously have no access to, nor would reprint anything from if I did. Anyway, having gotten an OK from Fred and Justin, I'll post my notes again. Though, it will be in another thread which hopefully will be focused on bidding systems instead of copyright issues :).

#25 User is offline   son go ku 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-July-09, 21:09

Hi Bende, I am interested in your post, can I get your notes in pdf or office? I'm not familiar with latex. It would be a great help. Thanks

#26 User is offline   son go ku 

• Pip

Posted 2014-July-09, 21:11

If you don't mind, my email wind_ashura@yahoo.com. Thx

#27 User is offline   son go ku 

• Pip

Posted 2014-July-09, 21:18

Hi Bende, I am interested in your post, can I get your notes in pdf or office? I'm not familiar with latex. I have been looking for this for a while. It would be a great help. If you don't mind, my email wind_ashura@yahoo.com. Thanks

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users