Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Windows BBO Client help me please

#1 User is offline   mrdct 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-March-16, 18:05

When I logged into the Windows version of BBO this morning it told me that a new version was ready for instalation so I clicked OK and it did its thing, but got a error allong the lines of "Could not create robot/gib" and the installation failed. Now each time I log into BBO it downloads the update again which is slowing my system down and chewing through my limited bandwidth. I'm running Windows 7 Professional SP1.

I really need to get this sorted in the next hour as I need to kibitz a unibridge match to capture the LIN which I can't do with the flash version.
Disclaimer: The above post may be a half-baked sarcastic rant intended to stimulate discussion and it does not necessarily coincide with my own views on this topic.
I bidding the suit below the suit I'm actually showing not to be described as a "transfer" for the benefit of people unfamiliar with the concept of a transfer

#2 User is offline   heyrocky 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows
  • Interests:mountains, college basketball, math

Posted 2012-March-16, 18:19

In case Dave does not have the chance to post a reply, he finally succeeded by reinstalling the base version from the Web site, then applying the update, so if anyone else has trouble, one might try this approach.

#3 User is offline   mrdct 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-March-16, 18:22

Thanks Rich.
Disclaimer: The above post may be a half-baked sarcastic rant intended to stimulate discussion and it does not necessarily coincide with my own views on this topic.
I bidding the suit below the suit I'm actually showing not to be described as a "transfer" for the benefit of people unfamiliar with the concept of a transfer

#4 User is offline   glen 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Military history, WW II wargames

Posted 2012-March-22, 05:18

why is the version on bridgebase.com still the old version?
'I hit my peak at seven' Taylor Swift

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users