BBF vs JEC #5

#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-March-24, 20:43

Date : 3-29-12

Time : 7 pm Est

If u wanna play please let me know by tuesday latest. Due to difficulty in pairing up single volunteers i will appreciate if u come with a pd. It really doesnt matter if your pd is writing in forums or not, as long as one of you is regular thats good enough for me.

Those who played already are welcome to play again.

Thanks

Timo.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#2 User is offline   mgoetze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Sleeping, Eating

Posted 2012-March-24, 22:26

I'm guessing you really mean 7 PM EDT rather than 7 PM EST?
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"
    -- Bertrand Russell

#3 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2012-March-25, 16:02

View Postmgoetze, on 2012-March-24, 22:26, said:

I'm guessing you really mean 7 PM EDT rather than 7 PM EST?

EDT

I forgot winter is already over.
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#4 User is offline   MickyB 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-March-25, 16:24

Slmplicity and I are available.

#5 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2012-March-28, 23:41

View PostMickyB, on 2012-March-25, 16:24, said:

Slmplicity and I are available.

Ok, it is my bad that i didnt see this post and arranged Phil and myself. Other pair is Levin-Weinstein or Levin and someone else (not sure which) , i cant change them, so you and simplicity will play as their teammates since it is my bad that i didnt see this post.

Sorry Phil, i owe you one. Perhaps next week bro..

Please guys be there at match time, since you 2 are playing i will take a load from Ohio to Texas, perhaps if truck gets loaded early i may park and watch you guys on my way.

Good luck !

#6 User is offline   nathan2008 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2012-March-29, 09:19

what??? we will have levin- westein today ?

#7 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2012-March-29, 16:55

View Postnathan2008, on 2012-March-29, 09:19, said:

what??? we will have levin- westein today ?

Or Levin and someone else (i forgot the name )

#8 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2012-March-29, 17:46

Simplicity made hell of a good lead under his ace vs slam, bringing 14 imp :) I told kibs at other table that it is kinda textbook and he didnt let me down, gj bro !

#9 User is offline   MickyB 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-March-29, 17:53

View PostMrAce, on 2012-March-29, 17:46, said:

Simplicity made hell of a good lead under his ace vs slam, bringing 14 imp :) I told kibs at other table that it is kinda textbook and he didnt let me down, gj bro !

Thanks for focusing on that board B-)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users