Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Robot Duplicate IMPs

#1 User is offline   BumJr 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-March-17, 16:16

I would like to try the Free Robot Duplicate (IMPs) a few times before starting to join the paid games. My problem is that the game shows up in my list at about 4 minutes before game time completely subscribed already (10 players). Sometimes I press my refresh button for the Robot Tournament list every few seconds for minutes on end, but that doesn't seem to help.

Is there any secret to being able to see the listing in time to get in the game?

I have managed to barely get into two Free Robot Duplicate MP games (but frankly I don't like MP).

#2 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-March-17, 17:20

The MP games are fairly new, so not everyone knows they exist yet. The IMP games fill almost immediately when they're added to the tournament list; the only way to get in is to hit the refresh button every second (not even every few seconds) and hope you click in fast enough.

#3 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-March-18, 18:09

This thread seems like a good chance for me to repeat my suggestion that there should be some sort of limit on playing free robot games, so that people like OP can try. I suggest something like 60 total free robot games (counting duplicates, races and bingo) per 30 days.

#4 User is offline   Quantumcat 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Archery, classical guitar, piano, watercolour painting, programming, french

Posted 2012-March-19, 18:31

Couldn't there be a button labelled, "Add me to the next free slot" which you could click, then relax, play a bit of freecell and wait for the game to start?
I Transfers

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users