BBO Discussion Forums: Reputation - BBO Discussion Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

#21 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-February-12, 14:18

IIRC, on the prior forum software it was possible to sort your posts by number of upvotes received, so you could tell which of your posts were upvoted (and by whom). I cannot figure out how to do it now, so maybe that option has gone away. I also can't see how to trace the source of your rating, and I think that's a good feature.

#22 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2015-February-13, 12:30

View PostBbradley62, on 2015-February-12, 14:18, said:

IIRC, on the prior forum software it was possible to sort your posts by number of upvotes received, so you could tell which of your posts were upvoted (and by whom). I cannot figure out how to do it now, so maybe that option has gone away. I also can't see how to trace the source of your rating, and I think that's a good feature.

If you want to know it must find any your post that has (near Multiquote) a number different 0, usually because upvote (+) in green field and If you click over it will appear a window pop-up after ..loading.. indicating ..Reputation given by [nickname]..In this way you can know who has attribuited a reputation to you, bye.

#23 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-February-13, 14:09

View PostLovera, on 2015-February-13, 12:30, said:

If you want to know it must find any your post that has (near Multiquote) a number different 0, usually because upvote (+) in green field and If you click over it will appear a window pop-up after ..loading.. indicating ..Reputation given by [nickname]..In this way you can know who has attribuited a reputation to you, bye.

I understand that... but you have made 292 posts... If you want to see which ones were upvoted (and by whom) you shouldn't have to go find all 292 of them to check.

#24 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-February-13, 19:16

View PostBbradley62, on 2015-February-13, 14:09, said:

I understand that... but you have made 292 posts... If you want to see which ones were upvoted (and by whom) you shouldn't have to go find all 292 of them to check.

Infact, that could be the problem either if one has an high reputation or too much post (or both). It being possible visualize multiply reputation when > of 2 (Rep. given by X, Y) an (my idea) to solve could be this: in profile we have Reputation with a number than if cliking over this field it could open a window pop-up that visualize the list of nicknames..?

#25 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-February-23, 10:06

There are 3 rating systems on the forums. First of there is reputation - this is the (usually) green number on your profile and is obtained from upvotes for your posts. Secondly there are the dots under your name on your posts - this is a representation of how many posts you have made. Traditionally you gain status on bulleton boards from posting and often gain additional rights (edits, more posts per day, etc) after reaching a certain number. Finally there is the star rating. This is an average of ratings given to you on your profile page by other forum members. This was the main user-driven rating before Reputation was brought in. Since then I guess it gets even less attantion than it did before so I would not worry too mcuh about it.
(-: Zel :-)

#26 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-April-23, 10:39

It's right what Zelandakh said (how to know when a reputation is obtained and when). Such as: till yesterday i had 22, now is 23 rep. but i have not found where is mine 23 reputation. May i know it ?

#27 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-April-24, 01:20

A simpler way to consider could be this: as when you receive the message that someone has tried to establish a communication and this message appears next to the nickname (top right side) in home page can in the same way be indicated that you have received a reputation in i.e. Interesting Bridge Hands solving at the same time the problem of the date.

#28 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2018-April-24, 08:26

We don't program the forum software. We're running an old version that no longer gets support from the vendor, and it's hard for us to upgrade because of the customizations we added for displaying bridge hands.

So no new features will be added to the forum.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users