• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Summary of JEC vs BBF match #2

#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-February-24, 04:08

Hi all, sorry we lost ( by 29 imps i suppose)

Last minute team, and i thank here to Fluffy, Cherdano and Wank and Phil who had a lot of things to do but sacrificied for us.

Fluffy and Wank played solid bridge, my hats off to them. Phil and Wank also played solid game except one board but knowing the distractions for Phil i am surprised he could manage to play such a good game in general.

Things didnt go well at our table. I am personally very unhappy with myself.

We have a lot of match to do with those guys, i hope our team, whoever plays next week will do better.

EDIT: Ben, if i am not wrong you are willing to play next week. If you and Barmar still want it please let me know.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#2 User is offline   Fluffy 

• World International Master without a clue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-February-24, 11:46

A good example of being right at the right moment on team matches,

MrAce makes an unfortunate lead of trump ace letting a game make: Since the other table made 3NT with his cards it doesn;t matter much, 600+420 14 IMPs, putting down would be 11 -3 IMP total.

Wank fails to lead a heart aginst 6NT, or Phil makes the right discard.... 25 IMP Total. More than 8 times the difference :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users