Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Memphis

#1 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-March-15, 09:17

I'm looking for someone to play with on the 2nd Sunday -- either a partner for the fast open pairs, or a team looking for a 4th for the AX Swiss.

Also, I have partners for 1st Sun-Wed. If anyone is looking for teammates those days, let me know.

#2 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2012-March-15, 09:39

View Postbarmar, on 2012-March-15, 09:17, said:

I'm looking for someone to play with on the 2nd Sunday -- either a partner for the fast open pairs, or a team looking for a 4th for the AX Swiss.

Also, I have partners for 1st Sun-Wed. If anyone is looking for teammates those days, let me know.

I will be in Memphis some of this time. Right now I have a partner for WED 3/21 but we don't know what we will play in (remainder of the events I am booked). If there is some one day team event for that wed you are interested in, send me a note and we can play. it can not be a two day event. Either way, we could meet up for a coffee, lunch or dinner sometime.
--Ben--

#3 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2012-March-15, 22:54

I see in the lobby news that there will be a BBO hosted get together on wed march 21 between the afternoon and evening session... I will be going to that!! I hope to see forum members (and other bbo members there).
--Ben--

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users