BBO Discussion Forums: Does Tournament Completion Rate suffer if you play Solitair Unlimited Steam - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Does Tournament Completion Rate suffer if you play Solitair Unlimited Steam

#1 User is offline   cardboy70 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-March-20, 05:18

In the last couple of years, on BBO,I play only the Free Daylong Tournaments, the Solitaire Weekly free instant tournament & the Solitaire Free Unlimited Stream of Hands with the bots.

If you look at my profile, I have a Board Completion Rate of 100% and a Tournament Completion rate of 50%.

I rarely leave the free tournaments without completing. So I am wondering if playing the Solitaire Free Unlimited Stream of hands is messing up my completion rate - I mean unlimited streams cannot be completed right? If so, then this is surely a wrong design of the Tournament Completion Rate Calculation.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-March-20, 10:18

Daylong tournaments and Solitaire are not used when computing TCR.

We only update your TCR if you've played in at least 10 tourneys in the past 60 days. You've only played 4 in this time frame, so your TCR is unchanged from some time in the past when you were playing more of the tourneys that count.

Of the 4 tournaments you played the last 2 months, you only finished 1 of them. You left 2 Free Automated Fun tourneys and a Joker_Card tourney. You finished a SKY Club tourney. So If we were to recompute your TCR, you'd be only 25%. But 4 tourneys isn't enough to trigger a recalculation.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users