Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Be afraid Be very afraid

#1 User is offline   Vampyr 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-October-11, 12:44

So now the Toddler-in-Chief thinks that it is reasonable, rather than unthinkable, to stop TV stations from broadcasting if he doesn't like what they say? All stations should band together and denounce this. This is no longer "it's all about me and it's fake and it's mean boo-hoo". This is fascism.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein

#2 User is offline   Winstonm 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Art, music

Posted 2017-October-11, 14:31

View PostVampyr, on 2017-October-11, 12:44, said:

So now the Toddler-in-Chief thinks that it is reasonable, rather than unthinkable, to stop TV stations from broadcasting if he doesn't like what they say? All stations should band together and denounce this. This is no longer "it's all about me and it's fake and it's mean boo-hoo". This is fascism.

Yes, while Steve Bannon says that criticizing the president is unpatriotic.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Black Lives Matter. / "I need ammunition, not a ride." Zelensky

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-October-11, 16:59

Same was in communism. Specific to any dictatorship, esp if the great leader has a personality cult. During Ceausescu's dictatorship we had only 2 hours of state TV per day, consisting in discourses by the great leader and propaganda.

#4 User is offline   Vampyr 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-October-11, 18:51

View Postdiana_eva, on 2017-October-11, 16:59, said:

Same was in communism. Specific to any dictatorship, esp if the great leader has a personality cult. During Ceausescu's dictatorship we had only 2 hours of state TV per day, consisting in discourses by the great leader and propaganda.

Yes, most communist states have been fascist as well. The two are not opposites.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users