BBO Discussion Forums: hiding opponents cards in hand viewer - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

hiding opponents cards in hand viewer

#1 User is offline   BudVisor 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2011-August-06, 21:17

Is it possible to only see the declarers and dummy hands when replaying hands in hand viewer. As hard as I try......I can't help but look at all the cards when I make playing decisions. Yes, I know that is cheating........so would love to not see the other 2 hands when I see the declarer and dummy. Maybe each hand would open when it is their play, then close after their turn.? Maybe it already does this but I can't seem to figure it out if so. Thanks for any help.

#2 User is offline   BunnyGo 

• Lamentable Bunny
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-August-06, 21:39

Yes, click on the name whose hand you want to be seeing, and the others (except the dummy) will disappear.

P.S. Welcome to the forums BudVisor.
Bridge Personality: 44 44 43 34

Never tell the same lie twice. - Elim Garek on the real moral of "The boy who cried wolf"

#3 User is offline   BudVisor 

• Pip

Posted 2011-August-19, 11:24

View PostBunnyGo, on 2011-August-06, 21:39, said:

Yes, click on the name whose hand you want to be seeing, and the others (except the dummy) will disappear.

P.S. Welcome to the forums BudVisor.

I did not give you all the details. Also thanks for the welcome. I have played the hand, exported it and saved it, now I want to replay it.
I go to hand editor, deal source, used saved deal, select the file I want, close, redeal and the hand is in front of me. It is playable but with all the card faces showing. I am unable to get any of them to flip so I don't cheat by looking at each hand. Yes, I do do that ! :-(
Thanks in advance for the help

#4 User is offline   BudVisor 

• Pip

Posted 2011-August-19, 11:25

I did not give you all the details. Also thanks for the welcome. I have played the hand, exported it and saved it, now I want to replay it.
I go to hand editor, deal source, used saved deal, select the file I want, close, redeal and the hand is in front of me. It is playable but with all the card faces showing. I am unable to get any of them to flip so I don't cheat by looking at each hand. Yes, I do do that ! :-(
Thanks in advance for the help

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users