Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New client deployed Minor changes

#1 User is offline   Rain 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-February-03, 13:47

A new version of the BBO client was released today.

-There is now a "keyboard entry for bidding/play" (under options, more options, advanced options)

-If your mouse is over a table in a table list that autorefreshes, the table in question will remain in the same place in the list.

-If you create a Pairs tourney using this client, it will automatically "allow robots". Which means players can opt to register with a robot to play your pairs tourney. You can deselect this option if you prefer - default is "allow robots".

-A bugfix. Some programs that create .lin files (notably Dealmaster Pro which is quite popular) do something strange with the file format. When the hands from such files are uploaded into the new client (via our new built in conversion tool), it used to be impossible to use those hands for preset deals in team matches or tournaments. This has now been fixed.

Note that it is still not possible to upload such hands to Bidding tables. We will come up with a fix to this before too long.
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users