#41 User is offline   gwnn 

• Csaba the Hutt
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:bye

Posted 2012-February-02, 04:11

View PostKERetc, on 2012-February-02, 04:05, said:

Comment jouer sur BBO avec un Apple IPAD 2 16 GO ( WIFI) ?? MERCI

Apple est traditionellement (et religieusement) anti-Flash. BBO est pas possible sans Flash! Desolee.

J'ai un Galaxy Tab. BBO is jolli on elle mais de cards son petit. C'est pas possible sans un stylus (ou une souris).

Et pardon pour mon terrible Francais.
... and I can prove it with my usual, flawless logic.
      George Carlin

#42 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-February-02, 13:53

View PostKERetc, on 2012-February-02, 04:05, said:

Comment jouer sur BBO avec un Apple IPAD 2 16 GO ( WIFI) ?? MERCI

http://www.bridgebas...iphone-or-ipad/

#43 User is offline   hansop 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-February-14, 06:05

I have a tablet Qware Pro3 and tried to play bridge on BBO, but I can't sign in.

My Id wordks but each time I try to write dowm my passwordd, all letters vanisch .

Does somebody knows a solution, because I like also to play elswhere BBO.

Han Rutten The Netherlands

#44 User is offline   sherryll1 

• Pip

Posted 2012-February-26, 16:16

Can someone tell me how to load BBO on a Kindle Fire. It requires Adobe flash. Dale

#45 User is offline   12calzetta 

• Pip

Posted 2012-April-15, 14:32

View Posthansop, on 2012-February-14, 06:05, said:

I have a tablet Qware Pro3 and tried to play bridge on BBO, but I can't sign in.

My Id wordks but each time I try to write dowm my passwordd, all letters vanisch .

Does somebody knows a solution, because I like also to play elswhere BBO.

Han Rutten The Netherlands

View Postchuchaque, on 2011-July-28, 14:15, said:

I figured out the password, First hit the backspace key a half dozen times. Then type you password one letter at a time. When the letter disappears, type the next letter and wait until it disappears. Repeat until you have typed all the letters. For some reason my tablet does not display symbols for letters already typed. The password window always shows blank no matter how many letters I have typed.

Try the above...

#46 User is offline   Jacki 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Guests

Posted 2012-April-16, 12:14

12Calzetta is quite right.

When you enter your password, you will not see the normal *****. Instead you will see nothing. However, the system is recording your keystrokes and if you have entered your password correctly, you will be able to log on.

When you enter a keystroke if you watch carefully, you may be able to see it briefly and then it will disappear. So what you have to do is very carefully enter your password. If it doesn't work, backspace several times to be sure that there's nothing left in the password box because if you have a character left over from the last failed attempt, then your password will be wrong.

I suggest clicking the 'remember' box once you're successful so you don't have to go through this agony every time you want to log on.

But this is normal, at least it's the way mine is and others I have spoken to. Just remember, the software is recording your keystrokes, so you will be able to log on even though you're not going to see the 'normal' box when you enter your password.

Jacki :)

#47 User is offline   Jacki 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Guests

Posted 2012-April-16, 12:30

View Postsherryll1, on 2012-February-26, 16:16, said:

Can someone tell me how to load BBO on a Kindle Fire. It requires Adobe flash. Dale

Click the "Web" option, type www.bridgebase.com, click Play Bridge Now, then log on as usual. See the post below for the password problem you'll run into.

Jacki :)

#48 User is offline   sister37 

• Pip

Posted 2012-May-06, 17:09

View Postrmfenerty, on 2011-March-14, 19:54, said:

Hi,

My mom is a dedicated BBOphile. She also travels to a lot of tournaments, and I've been thinking of buying her an iPad. But since my neighbors in Cupertino have refused to support Flash on the iPad, I'm wondering if anyone has tried using BBO on an Android tablet. If so, how's the experience? Seems to me it could be very cool (like holding the cards in your hand) or very clunky...

I'm also wondering about BBO's dedication to Flash. Or maybe developing a BBO App for iOS? In general, does the presence of 15 million non-BBO compatible iPads and X million iPhones provide any motivation to consider an App, or a port to HTML 5? Arguably, your target demographic has lots of money to spend on flashy devices...

Robert

I just tried it today on a Sony Android with Honeycomb. It worked fine. The screen was about 9-10 inches and it weighed only 1.9 lbs. Check it out.

#49 User is offline   aucygames 

• Pip

Posted 2012-May-09, 19:44

For those who are interested, you will soon be able to play on BBO with your android PHONE and tablet in a NATIVE way!

Check out the following video
http://www.youtube.c...d&v=eFb05HSIthg

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users