BBO Discussion Forums: im NOT a fake user! how to recover my bbo forums account? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

im NOT a fake user! how to recover my bbo forums account?

#1 User is offline   fake_user+yr@forums.bridgebase.com 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-October-16, 09:09

hi all

My name is Yasser Rahim BBO nick YR. i made an account on BBO forums sum 15 days ago. now, when i try to log into my account by using my bbo nick + password, the software takes me to a screen which says " login was successful , since you are visiting the forums for the first time we need a few more details" below that is a button named "creeate new account" which seems to be the only working button on the screen. when i click that i can log into bbo forums but only as a new user named " fake_user +YR@ bbo forums.com" now im NOT a fake user & i just want to recover my account named YR for posting discussion etc but cant! how can i recover that account? pls help me out.

regards

Yasser

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-October-16, 10:55

View Postfake_user+yr@forums.bridgebase.com, on 2012-October-16, 09:09, said:

hi all

My name is Yasser Rahim BBO nick YR. i made an account on BBO forums sum 15 days ago. now, when i try to log into my account by using my bbo nick + password, the software takes me to a screen which says " login was successful , since you are visiting the forums for the first time we need a few more details" below that is a button named "creeate new account" which seems to be the only working button on the screen. when i click that i can log into bbo forums but only as a new user named " fake_user +YR@ bbo forums.com" now im NOT a fake user & i just want to recover my account named YR for posting discussion etc but cant! how can i recover that account? pls help me out.

regards

Yasser

similar to this, i think:
http://www.bridgebas...post__p__624845

Add a valid email address to your forums profile - it should solve the problem.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users