BBO Discussion Forums: Bridge Material Review or Bridge Equipment and Text Review - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Bridge Material Review or Bridge Equipment and Text Review Should this forum be extended to review of equipment to play bridge

#1 User is offline   cloa513 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2010-December-30, 19:03

Any reason this forum couldn't be used for review of appropriate devices, software? As long its a definite item not a directly bridge thing or a general system related to bridge or nonbridge related. E.g. someone posted a review of Galaxy Tablet for playing BBO in the General Bridge Forum

#2 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2010-December-30, 21:39

I wouldn't object to gadget's used to play bridge (stand-alone or online), and software for bridge is ok too... I imagine reviews of Jack, bridge baron, bridge master, bridge browser, gib, double dummy solver, bridge composer, etc.

There are some topics that I think we should not cover. An obvious one in competitive online bridge sites (that is sites other than Bridge Base Online). We all know they exist, and they have pluses and minuses, but this is a Bridge Base Online forum. Another area probably should be bridge forums. Bridge Blogs should be fine, I guess, however. Be sure to express you opinion of the material you are reviewing and give a reasonable poll so others can express their opinions by voting.
--Ben--

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users