BBO Discussion Forums: importing deals from tournament to teaching table - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

importing deals from tournament to teaching table importing deals to a teaching table

#1 User is offline   jstokes 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2009-December-16, 11:36

I am running an 8-board tournament on BBO, using the windows version. After the tournament, I import the hands to a teaching table. Even though I wait until all play has ended at the tournament before importing the hands, I do not get the last (8th) deal. The first 7 come through fine. Any idea what is going on here or what I am doing wrong? Thanks a lot. Joe

#2 User is offline   nigel_k 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2009-December-16, 13:13

I've never run a tournament but have encountered a similar thing with hands being exported to the lin file on my hard drive. The last one is not exported when the hand ends, only when you leave your seat. If you exit BBO without leaving your seat, the last hand never gets exported.

Actually I have a different problem with teaching tables. If I run a teaching table with random hands then the bidding and play are exported correctly. But if I use the movie icon to 'send' saved hands to the teaching table, they can be bid and played but the bidding and play from the teaching table are not exported. A lin file is created but it has the original bidding (not the teaching table bidding) and no play record.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users