BBO Discussion Forums: Unable to login to Bridge Base Online - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Unable to login to Bridge Base Online

#1 User is offline   RAF4181 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-June-08, 05:46

Hi, I am hoping someone can help. I can run Bridge Base on-line from my IPAD but I find it a strain on my eyes. I am trying to login to bridge base online from my laptop (windows 8 Internet explorer 10) when I press the login link it never displays the login box to let me login. I can play with the robot ok on the laptop but won't let me login to play with others.

#2 User is offline   LionHeart1 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-June-08, 13:04

View PostRAF4181, on 2020-June-08, 05:46, said:

Hi, I am hoping someone can help. I can run Bridge Base on-line from my IPAD but I find it a strain on my eyes. I am trying to login to bridge base online from my laptop (windows 8 Internet explorer 10) when I press the login link it never displays the login box to let me login. I can play with the robot ok on the laptop but won't let me login to play with others.

Try another browser, e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox. The new BBO is not compatible with Internet Explorer.

#3 User is offline   rocktree 

• Pip

Posted 2022-August-19, 00:04

View PostLionHeart1, on 2020-June-08, 13:04, said:

Try another browser, e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox. The new BBO is not compatible with Internet Explorer.

#4 User is offline   rocktree 

• Pip

Posted 2022-August-19, 00:11

me too facing same problem used edge, firefox with no result .when i click on bbo online it fails to open asks me to internet connection

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users