CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A UK LOTTO WINNER 

GOLDEN FORTUNES LOTTERY

106 BOROUGH HIGH STREET

MORGATE EC1

LONDON.

UNITED KINGDOM.

RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSMENT ADVICE

You can now email me at: goldlottery09@yahoo.co.in

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of, 5th February, 2006 of winners of the SCIENTIFIC GAME PROMO LOTTERY; UNITED KINGDOM/INTERNATIONAL,PROGRAMS held on 20th December, 2005. Your email address attached to ticket number 023-56678230954, drew the lucky numbers 7-14-21-42-49-59,batch number 6858/UK and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of 2,500.000.00 British pounds (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS) is credited to file LOTTERY REF NO.SGIL/763276/03.

This is from total prize money of 20,000,000.00 POUNDS shared among the forty national winners in categories C with serial number:IL/FLW/12-C033721192. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now in custody of a financial bank company insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. Our group of philanthropist headed by the British government promoted this lottery program. We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes #10,000,000 million british pounds International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact and attention your file/claim officer:

MR.PHILIP JAN.

FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER

106 BOROUGH HIGH STREET

MORGATE EC1

LONDON.

UNITED KINGDOM.

--------------

I bolded the fun part
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

#2 User is offline   nickf 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows

Posted 2006-May-05, 19:17

if you want to read some really funny e-correspondence between these types of people and someone with a lot of time on their hands, go to

The Spam Letters

nickf
sydney

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2006-May-06, 20:50

I'm not waiting for my letter from the UK Lottery. Lotteries are too chancy, I've got some sure money coming from an exiled Nigerian prince.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users