• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Houston Regionals

#21 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2018-February-06, 09:34

View PostPhil, on 2018-February-05, 23:05, said:

They were 20 points short of Meckwell + Lwvin/Weinsteins/Helms record of 210 a few years ago at Gatlinberg (I think).

Even winning on Saturday wouldn't have been enough to catch up with that.

#22 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-February-06, 14:26

View Postbarmar, on 2018-February-06, 09:34, said:

Even winning on Saturday wouldn't have been enough to catch up with that.

No need for winning Saturday, winning on Monday would be more than enough. Then it would be 186 + 31 = 217 Posted Image
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#23 User is offline   johnu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-February-07, 01:54

It's early in the year. Still plenty of time to make a run for the Barry Crane 500.

#24 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-February-07, 10:02

View Postjohnu, on 2018-February-07, 01:54, said:

It's early in the year. Still plenty of time to make a run for the Barry Crane 500.

Oh no, that requires $h!t loads of money. I played this event only because it was in my home city. I can't really afford to spend that kinda money for some numerical race. It is for those who can afford it or gets paid for it.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#25 User is offline   Cyberyeti 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-February-07, 14:13

View PostMrAce, on 2018-February-07, 10:02, said:

Oh no, that requires $h!t loads of money. I played this event only because it was in my home city. I can't really afford to spend that kinda money for some numerical race. It is for those who can afford it or gets paid for it.

Well now might not be a bad time to advertise your services in the local area for somebody to fly you to more events :)

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users